Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bays End: A Gem that's Worth the Read



Bays End: A Gem that's Worth the Read


As a reader, I’m like most people in that I tend to gravitate toward intriguing titles.  Normally, Bays End wouldn’t get my attention, but since the author, Edward Lorn, took a liking to one of my eBooks, I decided to read his.  I’m so glad I did! 
Lorn took me on a ride that included some mystery, preadolescent characters that reminded me of my younger days, and horror that lingered in my mind long after I had read the book.  Not only are the protagonists likeable, the horror that surrounds them may strike a chord that no reader should ignore.  Lorn’s smooth prose maintained my attention from cover to cover.  One minute I’d laugh while another I’d get angry with the villains.  His unique style is refreshing and all the while I read Bays End, I grinned, knowing that I had just found a gem of an author in a sea of new writers competing for readers.  
Yes! Bays End is an excellent, yet sad story told by a gifted new voice.  I’m looking forward to reading more from Edward Lorn.  Count me in, Mr. Lorn, among your newest of fans!

To purchase Bays End on Amazon U.S. just use the link here

You can buy it at Amazon's U.K. here


Nomar Knight


 ©2012 Nomar Knight. All rights reserved.
A Knight Chills Book Review.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great read to me! If Nomar likes it, it has to be good!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete