Sunday, August 27, 2017

Fall Into My Darkness by Nomar Knight




FALL INTO MY DARKNESS
BY 
NOMAR KNIGHT


Fall into my darkness and dare to live once more
Scream away the pain you hold in your core
Let me guide your soul through the abyss of love
Wash away tears as we soar up above

Fall into my darkness in eternal pleasure
Collectors of death and skull treasure
Abandon the chains of damnation
Passion will arm you with vengeful castration

Fall into my darkness and be free like me
Light's blinding glare collects its fee
Embrace the soothing moon and stars
Together we'll dance the world will be ours

Fall into my darkness and bask in our moans
We are more than just a collection of bones
With the world at your feet my goddess of night
Conquests-a-plenty with your forever dark Knight



©2017 Nomar Knight. Revised edition. All rights reserved.
A Knight Chills poetic presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment