Monday, May 1, 2023

Strange Behavior by Nomar Knight

 


Strange Behavior

by Nomar Knight



Anxiety and depression have made me feel like a stranger in my own skin. My short-term memory isn't as sharp as it used to be, and I'm not sure if it's due to stress or the side effects of the Covid vaccine. I've noticed changes in my thought process and behavior, and it's becoming increasingly difficult to function.

Lately, I've been experiencing repetitive brain fog. I'll put items in the back of my car, only to stop on the side of the road to check if they're still there. What used to be a simple recall of memory now feels like a lit candle losing oxygen, struggling to stay alight. My mind feels clouded, and it's affecting my daily life.

Despite my passion for writing, my condition often leaves me feeling uninspired and unmotivated. It's as if my creativity is trapped at the bottom of a well, and I can't seem to access it. I long to craft interesting characters and embark on wondrous journeys, but my anxiety holds me back.

Procrastination is a constant battle for me, and my anxiety only exacerbates the issue. I know that I need to stick to a routine of writing, planning, and scheming, but it's easier said than done. I'll try to start fresh tomorrow, and hopefully, I can finally claim a victory over my procrastination.





© Copyright Nomar Knight 2023. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment