Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spotlight: 5 New Horror Writers That Will Scare Your Socks Off





Spotlight: 5 New Horror Writers That Will Scare Your Socks Off

Hello my friends.  Tonight I want to salute some of my favorite horror bloggers.  Their websites are filled with plenty of exciting pictures, creepy crawly prose, and insane imagery that will drive you into hiding.
 
First up: the fabulous Blaze McRob and his site, Blaze McRob’s Tales of Terror. This horror writer always entertains all the while making sure the reader’s spine tingles with what I call the creepy crawlies.  His tales tend to leave a lasting impression.   Here’s the link to his website.

Next: Draven Ames at Another Slightly Scary Story. Draven is a wiz at conjuring up tension and best of all, he features other talented writers.  What a great guy! Check out his website here.

Next up: the amazingly gifted writer of gothic horror, Carole Gill and her fantastic website called, Bloody Good Vampires.  Don’t expect to see any sweet vamps there.  Do expect to be spellbound by her incredible gift for storytelling.  Visit her here

If you want to get the lowdown on horror movies, the place to visit is Dr. Blood’s Video Vault.  Always in the know, Dr. Blood won’t lead you astray into a dark corner to suck your blood.  Um, well, perhaps he’ll do that too, but if you survive, think what fun you’ll have perusing through the many movie clips. Visit his website here

And rounding out this short list is Lisa McCourt Hollar and her website, Jezri’s Nightmares.  This gifted writer loves to scare and entertain with exciting short stories.  She writes about cannibals, scary clowns, psychos and of course, vampires.  Do pay her a visit here.  You won’t regret it. 

Stay tuned next week when I’ll feature some more of my friends.  And do have a safe and fun filled Halloween. 

Catch you on the dark side. 

Nomar Knight 

© Copyright Nomar Knight 2011. All rights reserved.
A Knight Chills Promotion.

2 comments:

  1. Great list; I already know some of these names. I appreciate being spotlighted. If anyone would like to post a scary story on my blog, write me up anytime. I can be found on Twitter @Dravenames. I love to feature other authors, so stop on by.

    Nomar, you are awesome. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And coming from a writer with your gifts, that is indeed a compliment!
    thanks so much!
    just a note, I'm doing the coffin blog hop through Monday, but next week and each week my flash stories will be up on my author blog!
    http://carolegillofficialauthor.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete