Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love Me






Love Me
By Nomar Knight

Love me with flaws and all
Don't let my imperfections
Slam us against a wall

Love me for who I am
A kind soul itching to be seen
Not your whenever plaything

Love me cause when I fall
I rise to feel your grace
With you I stand tall

Love me for who I am
A caring partner not a fleeting fling
An angel with one clipped wing

Love me like no one can
With soft caresses
And gentle hands

Love me from dusk till dawn
Open your heart
Give us a new start

Love me before my breath goes
To the land of silence
The lake of woes

Love me for all I'm worth
Break indecision's chain
And stop this pain


©2011 Nomar Knight. All rights reserved.
A Knight Chills Poem.


1 comment:

  1. Very touching poem, Nomar. I think everyone can relate to this at some point in their lives.

    ReplyDelete