Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love Me





Love Me
By Nomar Knight

Love me like I know you can
Come find me and take my hand
Guide our love beyond the stars
Let everyone see who we are

Love me for all it's worth
Ignite passion's fiery birth
Let's stop time you and me
Our loving embrace will set us free

Love me 'cause you know it's right
Just kiss me and hold me tight
Don't let go don't let us slip
Don't become a passing ship

Love me for who I am
Stop being a sacrificial lamb
Cut him loose and come with me
To the land where dreams can be

Love me with all your might
Let's stand together and fight
For our love cures all pain
Love me baby or I'll go insane




Note: This is the last part to a post with the same title that I did last year. 

©2012 Nomar Knight. All rights reserved.
A Knight Chills Poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment