Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Whispering Secret by Nomar Knight




Whispering Secret
By Nomar Knight

I have a secret you know
Can't let anyone in though
It's not about monsters or violent fools
Nor floating ghosts over pools

To unlock my secrets you must be
Willing to give your all to me
Not like what a demon wants
Or the devil and his taunts

It's not a question of sex
Or falling under a hex
I'm as gentle as can be
With trusting eyes for all to see

Debonair is my name
Every girl's loving flame
Unlike those clueless boys
You loved to treat like toys

I am very sincere
In fact quite austere
No fancy digs to impress
Free of materials and stress

Only one thing I require
That it'd be me you admire
Scratch those guys off your list
Cause they no longer exist

You haven't seen them around
I know they're buried underground
Making your Eden well
Yes I'm the gardener from hell


©2015 Nomar Knight. All rights reserved.
A Nomar Knight Poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment