Monday, August 16, 2010
Knight Chills Wins Strange Blog Award
One of the talented Ladies of Horror, Carole Gill, bestowed upon me a special award. "The Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits" award, originally created by author Cate Gardner, was given to Carole by Christine Purcell. Here's what it's about and this is from Christine's own blog:
"The ‘Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits’ award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange, indeed.
"I honor those who are strange, as they have always been my favorite people, so if I am passing this award on to you, you are one of my favorites.
"You are my favorites among the many strange people I follow."
The award began with Cate Gardner who is celebrating the pre-release of her book, Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits. Recipients of the award also qualify for entry in a contest where Cate is giving away cool prizes.
Carole Gill gave Knight Chills among four other blogs this award "because these are highly original blogs and deliciously strange and enticingly different, stop by and see!"
And so, it’s my turn to nominate other strange folk for the exact same reasons.
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog post.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (http://laughing1wolf.blogspot.com/)
3. Nominate other blogs, telling why you think the recipient is strange enough to deserve the award.
4. Leave a message for those nominated on their blogs.
5. If you email catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and tell her you’ve received the award for your strangeness, she’ll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition, ever.
Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits
My award winners of this presitgious award are:
Kelly Rhiannon Mills-Shrewsbury