Friday, August 13, 2010

Seduced by Evil


A FLASH FRIDAY STORY

Something evil lurks while you sleep.

I watched him prepare for our encounter as another day ended. He built his relationships on lies and false hopes. His success with tramps armed him with a smoky self confidence that his small mind blindly accepted. During the day, he was a control freak, but by the witching hour, when he entered my realm, his nightmare, disguised as fantasy, became my reality.

Entombed in the world of dreams his arrogance masked his vulnerability seducing me for yet another night. My identity, obvious yet obscure, haunted his fabricated chamber of love.

"Who are you?" he asked.

His curiosity coaxed me to abandon the shadows. At first, he smiled, thinking that I would bend at his will. His sapphire eyes glowed in anticipation of another victim falling for his shallow charm.

The image I projected of beauty beyond words weakened his knees. I caressed his smooth face, puckered my lips, and with tenderness, planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Is this real?" he asked.

Lulled by a false sense of reality, he allowed me to stroke his curly hair, nibble his lobes, and plant kisses along the back of his neck.

My loins burned with desire and I smiled in anticipation, delighted at his naïve nature. The young made such easy prey.

As soon as he opened his heart, the distortion, which my spell cast, lifted with slow, deliberate malice.

"Huh, what are you?"

The new illumination brought forth by darkness revealed my true identity. Panic enshrouded his face and a cloud of fear seeped from his soul. The rude awakening sent shock waves through his body, empowering me even more.

In my domain, surprise became my biggest weapon. His jaw dropped when I plunged the dagger into his chiseled abdomen. He shrieked--gripped with terror, not knowing what to do as his adrenaline intoxicated me with delight.

"Scream my Sweet, for in the realm of dreams I am the only one who can hear you."

Somehow, he gathered the strength and shoved me aside, only to trip over his own feet.

"Trying to leave?" I whispered, "We're just getting started."
This time I lifted the blood-coated dagger above my charred face and listened to the rhythm of his heavy breath as it blended with my favorite beat.

Drip. Drip.

Again I struck, slicing his outstretched palm, creating the symphony of my demonic lust.

Drip. Drip.

"Please," he begged, "let me wake up."

He reminded himself as if reciting an incantation that this was just a dream, just a dream.

By now he moaned in his sleep and turned over in his bed.

I hovered above him in the throes of orgasm as I sniffed his blood. Its intoxicating scent filled my mind and fed my hunger. I licked his wound allowing our intimate interlude to seal our union. With the essence of our precious liquid infused together, I lapped up every single drop, cleaning the blade. The delicious ritual left me breathless and him weak.

Aware that I must not allow my slave to wither away, I disappeared into the shadows, releasing him from my bond. I smirked as he awoke confused and disoriented. Satisfied, I let him be, counting the hours until our next rendezvous. I beamed with devilish delight, completely aware that soon he will be foolish enough to allow me to take another piece of his soul and claim it as my own.

-566 words

3 comments:

  1. Most of those 566 whiz by. How bad of a person am I if I don't feel bad for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a bad person, but are you sure you're not a little jealous of the guy. ;-) The guy is a creep though and I don't feel sorry for him either. Thanks for commenting, John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://demonvampirehorror.blogspot.com/
    Nomar, your blog has been awarded the strange blog award. I am also a proud recipient!
    Just go to my blog to read today's post!

    ReplyDelete