Okay, I received something called the Versatile Blogger Award from my good friend, T.F. Walsh. Since Knight Chills is about versatility, I humbly accept the award. The award comes with a few rules so I'll do my best to honor them. Thank you T.F. for the wonderful surprise. You can visit her great website here.
Now for the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4.Contact the winners to congratulate them.
7 random facts about me:
1. I was born in New York City.
2. When I was a teenager, a guy on a bike was sent by the neighborhood loser to hit me. I took his bike, but felt sorry for him so I gave it back. Can't stand to see a wannabe bully crying.
3. I coached basketball.
4. I have a weakness for coffee and chocolate.
5. I didn't speak English until I was six years old.
6. I flunked English class in the 1st grade. Now I'm an English teacher.
7. My first grade teacher told my mother I was mildly retarded, totally disregarding my father's death as a possible cause for my zombie demeanor.
And now for my 5 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Dr. Blood. He's about horror, but his topics are always interesting and a pleasure to read.
2. C.D. Bennett. Talk about talent. There's never a dull moment with this gifted writer.
3. Orlando Ramos. This is one versatile writer who consistently shares his knowledge of writing.
4. Valerie Storey. She's another great writer who teaches others. Check out her excellent blog.
5. Lisa McCourt Hollar. Superb writer. You'll find her picture in the dictionary under versatile.
Congratulations to everyone!