Monday, May 2, 2011

Paranormal Nightmares Come Alive

Paranormal Nightmares Come Alive




This month I roam the halls of Julie Myers' fantastic website, My Paranormal Nightmares.  She is the author of NIGHTMARES, to be published in August of this year. Her site has a photo gallery with creepy pictures, and other guests like the gifted Alex Knight have been featured in her Guest Authors spotlight section.

You can head on over to her site to read, for free, my latest paranormal story never before published anywhere titled, "I See Them."  The story is based on actual events.  Sometimes when you move into a new neighborhood, remnants of its past become visible to the paranormal eye. Click here to visit her website and feel free to leave Julie comments.

In the meantime, I'll catch you on the dark side.


Nomar Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment