Sunday, November 21, 2010

Killing Fatigue: 16 Things You Didn't Know About Sleep

Lately I've been having trouble sleeping straight through much of the night. It's not that I always have to make bathroom visits. Perhaps there are issues, behind the surface, gnawing at my subconscious, keeping me awake. Of course, the best thing to do is research the topic and I came across an excellent source which I've been allowed to share with you. In the past, I suspected that sleep was important, but nonchalantly would dismiss fatigue as a non issue in my performance at work. But lately, balancing my work load as a writer and teacher have put a physical strain on me. According to the facts below, sleep just may be the cure I'm looking for and maybe the perfect remedy to your troubles too.   


16 Things You Didn't Know About Sleep
Via: Psychology Degree

1 comment: