Sunday, April 3, 2011

Golden Years Fun

Golden Years Fun





Who says you can't have a good time when you get older? 

However, I do admit to sometimes having problems with my hearing. 






Here's something total shocking!


Told you it was shocking. Can you believe MySpace still exists?



Some things do get worse with time.




Some problems get more unique over time, even for dogs.





How about "accidents" during old age?




I hope that doesn't happen to me. 




With age comes the understanding that perception is everything. 




And although this last one has nothing to do with "old age" fun, whatever and whenever that is; I just couldn't help but include it since I'm sure many of you enjoy rooting for an underdog. 











Besides, it's horror! 


Enjoy your week everyone! 




Catch you on the funny side of the dark side. 




Nomar Knight






© Copyright Nomar Knight 2011. All rights reserved. 
A Knight Chills presentation.

2 comments:

  1. lol - MySpace still exists. It does. I'm still on it but don't remember my password, so I'm not really on it.

    Funny cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get on myspace the other day to find a picture I'd loaded once. I was shocked I remembered my password. And that last cartoon, perception is everything, ROTFLMBO. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete