Sunday, December 5, 2010

Invasion of the Walking Dead








Invasion of The Walking Dead
By Nomar Knight

     The popularity of zombies is back in full force now that AMC brings us The Walking Dead every Sunday. The show demonstrates the horrors of the dead coming back to life and rapidly devouring humans in the ultimate battle for survival.  

     The notion that an apocalypse of this nature may be possible is what scares me.  Too often throughout history, man has disregarded basic principles of right to life for selfish and immoral gains.  But let’s leave the serious stuff for another blog post.  It’s time to make light of an otherwise horrible situation.  I gathered a few humorous pictures from around the net for your enjoyment.  And don’t forget to watch the season finale of The Walking Dead, tonight.  




They Forgot School.  Plenty of zombies in there.


I didn't make a good zombie.









© Copyright Nomar Knight 2010. All rights reserved.
A Knight Chills presentation.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Walking Dead... but I'm not up to the finale... don't tell me what happens.

    Love the zombie cat - hehe.

    Cheers
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the whole lineup last night! Now I am going to go stir crazy waiting for the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Love the pie chart. There's lots of zombies driving on the roads, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for weighing in ladies. Yes Mary, the pie chart didn't cover everything. There are so many places with zombies posing as workers.

    ReplyDelete