Sunday, October 31, 2010

After the Screams: Smile

Time to Clown Around




I'd like to take this time to thank all who visited Knight Chills during Halloween week.  I also want to extend my gratitude to our talented writers who contributed a short story or poem during 7 Days and Nights of Terror.  Without all of you, my week would have been extremely dull.


Don't forget to visit our fine writers in their websites for more entertaining, free reads. 


My picks for story of the year on Knight Chills ends up with a tie.  Carole Gill with her beautiful horror story "The Song" and Adriana Noir made a great case for abortion with "Philomena."  After reading both stories, the first word out of my mouth was WOW!


As for the poetry, I'll select a group of my favorites and I'll let you, the readers and writers, decide who has the best poem on Knight Chills.  By Thanksgiving I'll set up a poll and you'll be able to vote for your favorite poem.  I haven't decided on the prize for the best poet yet.  I do have something special in mind for my two favorite horror writers, Adriana and Carole. Expect your gifts before Christmas.


In the meantime, I think it best to end this fun holiday by illustrating some of the possible events that could have occurred while trick or treating. 


Thank you all and have a great week!














Too much of a good thing can be bad.


1 comment:

  1. It was a great week of reading. Thanks for hosting all the great talent.

    ReplyDelete