Monday, September 26, 2011

Catch the Fire





Catch the Fire

It's on! I'm cutting my TV time down, at night, and I'll be going on a reading spree.  I plan on reviewing most of what I finish reading so I may as well give you all a sneak peak at what's coming.  


First up: I'm currently reading Poppet's ERRA. 



Oh my goodness! So far, this witty, sexy little number is creating tension around my normal day.  That only happens when I don't want to do the things I'm supposed to be doing because I don't want to stop reading.  I'm halfway through the book and I'm noticing each chapter seems to get better than the previous one.  I hope to finish this one before the week is out.  


Next up: Keith Weaver and his book, The Nefarious: Prince of Shadow



What happens when a 300 year old secret, combined with dark, unknown caverns and a strange entity prey on the souls of the unsuspecting? Find out in The Nefarious. When a film crew arrives at a castle hotel to film a movie, they unlock a secret buried for centuries. What happens next is unthinkable to all. The Nefarious contains many plot twists, and a surprising ending not to be missed.

There are other books I'd like to read, written by some pretty, fantastic authors.  Stay tuned for more.  Both featured books can be purchased for just 99 cents at Smashwords.  Great entertainment for less than the price of a cup of coffee.  Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment