Stylish Blogger Award Finds Knight Chills
I know Knight Chills is not just about horror. Our readers may enjoy a good scary tale, a chilling poem, but they also look forward to romance and passion. Thrilling suspense, mystery and a little Science Fiction also make an appearance on this fun blog.
Let's face it, I do my best to entertain and when possible inform my readers. I like to think I keep things simple. That's why my friend and Knight Chills contributor, Carole Gill, surprised me by bestowing this award. Perhaps in the past I used to dress in three piece suits, but now I prefer jeans and a t-shirt. With that said, I'd like to thank Carole for thinking about Knight Chills. As luck would have it, the award comes with strings attached.
Here they are:
I must write seven things about myself and I must thank the person who gave it to me.
Also I must nominate ten bloggers to receive the award.
Thank you, Carole. You can find her blog here and here goes:
Seven things about myself:
1. I prefer writing to doing almost anything else.
2. If you were to cut me, I'd probably bleed coffee.
3. My dark Muse has been hit with a romantic bug.
4. I live in the Caribbean yet I hardly spend any time on a beach. Shame on me!
5. Each Knight Chills contributor has inspired me to keep writing.
6. I love interacting with my readers.
7. Hope sustains me, although the coffee would argue that caffeine does it.
Now for the ten bloggers:
All right now: Go visit these great blogs and tell them Nomar sent you. ;-)
I'll see you on the dark side.