Monday, January 31, 2011

Truth in Darkness by Nomar Knight & Bernadette Marie





Truth in Darkness
By Nomar Knight and Bernadette Marie


Darker than Dark
(Bernadette Marie)

Closed the Door
Here's my suicide song
My love

I loved you...
But I guess I just...
Hated you MORE...

Feels so good
To slip away

Now I really closed the door
You can't have me back

 Now, Baby
I'm running with my all

My body now torn away
From my soul

You never thought....
I'd really let go.


Crazy Dark
(Nomar Knight)



Slammed the door
Here's my gone crazy song
My sweet

I did love you
But I know
You still hate me

To see you slip away
To the land of no return

Don't want you back
Ever Baby

I'm stuck between padded walls
My soul a prisoner
Of your thoughtless act

I never knew
Love could be so crazy

Darker than Dark?
You ain't seen nothin' yet

For you
The truth in darkness

Won’t EVER set you free


© Copyright Bernadette Marie 2011. All rights reserved. 
Bernadette Marie has granted Knight Chills non-exclusive rights to display this work.
© Copyright Nomar Knight 2011. All rights reserved. 
A Knight Chills presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment