Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow's Evil Lure

See what happens when you think too much.



Fishing- Eskimo style

An ice fishing competition was organised, in Canada, between a team of ladies from Calgary and a team of ladies from Edmonton. The winners would be the team which caught the most fish.

It became obvious, once the competition had begun, that the team from Calgary were winning. They were hooking out fish after fish.

The Edmonton ladies sent one of their team over to see how they were doing it. Seconds later she sprinted back shouting, 'A hole! We need to put a hole in the ice!' 





There's nothing more fun than showing a little sisterly love.  Accident my eye! Actually, HER face. 


Sometimes you just can't believe everything you read. 






Let Me Explain the Nose Job Procedure










I was tempted to put up a few pictures of what I've been looking at this winter.  You know, sandy beaches, fantastic waves, frolicking whales...but I decided against it because like you, I got 30 inches of snow dumped on me this winter when I visited New York.  Please believe me when I say-- Stay Warm! 

Now go out there and try not to let the barrage of snow turn you into an evil character. [insert evil laugh here]


All the pictures are courtesy of Guy Sports Dot Com 

Check them out. They're funny.

© Copyright Nomar Knight 2011. All rights reserved. 
A Knight Chills presentation.

1 comment:

  1. I've spent a good portion of my time this winter looking at sandy beaches too, but I love this pictures you've posted. Great winter pick-me-up. Thanks

    ReplyDelete